As the digital world continues to evolve, cyber breaches have become an unwelcome but also expected business norm.
While you cannot control when an incident will happen, you can limit its impact – and a key part of this is an efficient incident response plan.
This guide, based on the PICERL framework, offers a hands-on outline of how to prepare for, detect and respond to an incident.
Learn how to:
- create an incident response plan from scratch
- reevaluate your existing incident response plan
- identify who, what, when and where during an attack
- contain and thereby limit the impact and costs of an attack
- protect your business’ reputation throughout an attack
To download the Guide to Cyber Incident Response Planning click here!